Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I wake up each day full of hope ~grateful for  seeing the sunshine on my window pane again . Happy for the greetings that come my way  in the elevator , in the lobby , on the streets. A simple hello can brighten up my day  and lift my mood. I can see people from different walks of life rushing  off to work . Despite the hustle and bustle i still manage to contemplate and set myself to a   meditative mood.


I feel that i live a different life now ~


I was given the gift of time ~


The gift of chance to do what i want to do ~because i have'nt had much choice in life way back then .


21 years ago our teacher in high school asked us to write down in a piece of paper , an essay . The title of the essay is  "what I will become in the future".


Now its in my hands ....i can shape anything now....my future is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment