Wednesday, September 15, 2010

today is thursday again -- :-)) and talking to myself

 IF there is only a ritual to be offered to sandman (the king of dreams ) i would have gotten hold of it already.
I always have this feeling that sandman doesnt seem to like me and the love of my life together in my dreams...


 They say dreams are reflections of your subconcious mind ~it says a lot about your fears and happiness.


In my country we have this belief that when you dream about something bad you must not tell anybody about it ...Did i keep you waiting ?   Uhhmmmm..,I had a bad dream last night ...and to be honest ...Ive  been having bad dreams about about me and my love....its the fourth time I dreamed of something that isnt favoorable....i always dream about happy things ~ dreams about my friends laughing , my kids ,or sometimes I just dream about of people i dont even know ...but it is always a good one ...nothing that makes me scared .


It troubles me  so much  now.....If  theres something i can do to reach the king of dreams ~


I would offer  a yagna sacrifice ....charcoal ,  wood , fire , incense , some ghee...just to please sandman .




....SANDMAN , THE KING OF DREAMS PLEASE SEND ME A HAPPY DREAM WITH ME AND MY LOVE  HUGGING AND LOVING EACH OTHER...I WANNA SEE MYSELF UNSCARED , UNAFRAID , SECURE AND PEACEFUL BESIDE HIM .


WE HAVE AN APPOINTMENT SANDMAN ...SEE U IN MY DREAMS TONIGHT ...

No comments:

Post a Comment